"This course has been designed to support the inclusion of climate-smart agriculture (CSA) approaches in the fisheries and aquaculture sector. It provides technical knowledge on these concepts and examines how implementation of CSA practices can enhance mitigation and adaptation to climate change in the sector.
This course is primarily intended for those who play a role in the inclusion of sustainable practices for the fisheries and aquaculture sector.
You will learn about:
- General facts of the fisheries and aquaculture sector
- The main impacts of climate change on the sector, and their implications
- Rationale of the CSA approaches and three main thematic areas
- Main responses/measures for climate-smart fisheries and aquaculture
- Practical climate-smart applications to different contexts and lessons learned"
© FAO 2020