This course explains that Knowledge sharing implies culture change, collaborative work and building trust. This course enables organizations and communities to work more effectively and enhance their visibility.
You will learn about:
- Benefits and costs associated with knowledge sharing initiatives
- Approaches for assessing knowledge assets and developing a knowledge strategy
- Knowledge sharing at team, organizations and community levels
- Communities and networks support to knowledge sharing
- Existing methods for knowledge sharing and learning
- Importance of social media to collaborate and to exchange knowledge