As part of the SSF Hub IYAFA Campaign, the SSF Hub will be publishing a Policy Action Toolkit to support Small-Scale Fisheries Governance. This will be a collection of resources and materials to help drive action and policy changes in support of small-scale fisheries at the local, regional and international level.
The SSF Hub identified several resources, hosted in our Resource Library, that support responsible governance of tenure and sustainable resource management through the implementation of SSF Guidelines. Check them out below:
- Marine tenure and small-scale fisheries - A priority for development programming
- Law and Governance Toolkit for Sustainable Small-Scale Fisheries: Best Regulatory Practices
- The traditional tenure rights in the clam fishery of the Volta Estuary.
- Guide to strengthen the governance of fisheries in the indigenous territories of Central America
- Practical guide for the elaboration of community projects
- Characteristics and performance of fisheries co-management in Asia
If you have resources that you think should be included in the SSF Governance Policy Action Toolkit or the Resource Library, please contact the SSF Hub here: https://ssfhub.org/submit-resource