Small-Scale Fisheries as Part of the Blue Economy
This webinar will be held in September 2022 - Registration link and additional details coming soon
- What alternative livelihood activities does your community engage with?
- What are your thoughts on alternative livelihoods and/or aquaculture?
- How do alternative livelihoods and aquaculture contribute to food and nutrition security in your community?
- Does your community conduct aquaculture? Do you have a long-standing tradition of aquaculture, or is this a new practice for you?
- What are the challenges that you or people in your community have with aquaculture? How have these challenges been addressed by your community or government?
- What recommendations do you have for other communities dealing with similar challenges relating to aquaculture, alternative livelihoods, and the Blue Economy?
- How can local, regional, or national policy makers support your communities priorities with alternative livelihoods, aquaculture & SSF as part of the blue economy?