Climate Change Adaptations and Resiliency
This webinar will be held in October 2022 - Registration link and additional details coming soon
- Do you think about climate change?
- Do you think climate change is having an impact on your fishery and your livelihood? What does this look like?
- What do you think you and your community need to do in order to be more climate resilient?
- Have you noticed any changes in the environment around your community and in the areas where you fish?
- Has your community experienced any severe weather events? How did this impact your livelihood and fishery?
- What would you like to know more about in terms of climate change and fisheries management?